25+ Fun & Easy Bookmark Crafts for Tweens
If your tween loves reading, or you’re looking for a fun way to get tweens interested in books, these fun and easy bookmark crafts for tweens are a fun way to get kids crafting.
This list has lots of cool bookmark crafts, activities and printables for tweens. Arty tweens will love the beautiful DIY watercolor bookmarks, and if you’re looking for a super cute bookmark, be sure to check out the great tutorial for folding a super cute origami heart bookmark. There is a fun bookmark craft on this list for every type of tween.
25+ Fun & Easy Bookmark Crafts for Tweens
1. Super cute origami heart bookmarks from Childhood 101
Check out this super cute tutorial to fold a cool origami heart bookmark.
2. How to make pompom bookmarks from Childhood 101
These awesome pompom book bookmarks are the perfect easy craft activity for tweens who love to read!
3. Finger knit bookmark craft from The Craft Train
This awesome tutorial for finger knitted bookmarks is super fun.
For more pom pom and finger knitting projects, check out our collection of Yarn Crafts for Tweens.
4. DIY bat corner bookmarks from Easy Peasy and Fun
Let your reading take flight with a cool folded bat corner bookmark!
5. Cute monster bookmark craft from Kids Craft Room
These creepy, but really cute, monster bookmarks are an awesome craft for tweens.
6. Polar bear bookmark from Creative Family Fun
Try making this super simple polar bear bookmark using this tutorial.
7. Washi tape bookmark crafts for kids from Typically Simple
Easy to make, these washi tape bookmarks are cute and colourful.
8. Valentine’s bookmarks to colour from Nurture Store
These awesome Valentine’s bookmarks make the perfect mindfulness activity for tween readers.
9. Corner bookmark felt craft from Typically Simple
These cool felt bookmarks are a great craft for tweens who love sewing.
10. Beautiful DIY watercolor bookmarks from Daily DIY life
Tweens who love to paint will love making these watercolor bookmarks.
11. Printable bunny bookmark from The Craft Train
Create this adorable bunny bookmark using the free printable.
12. Felt flower bookmark craft from Darcy and Brian
Check out this super easy tutorial for making sweet, no-sew, felt flower bookmarks.
14. Harry Potter bookmarks from Red Ted Art
Have a go at making these cool Harry Potter themed bookmarks, they are sure to win over any Potter obsessed tween.
15. Avengers bookmark craft for kids from Crafts By Amanda
Try making these super cool Avengers themed popsicle stick bookmarks.
16. Penguin Bookmark Craft from Messy Little Monster
These cute penguin bookmarks will make reading extra fun!
17. Easy emoji bookmarks from Red Ted Art
These super simple and fun emoji bookmarks are sure to have tweens smiling!
18. Printable Space corner bookmark from Easy Peasy and Fun
Have a go at creating this awesome space themed bookmark using the free printable.
19. Printable autumn bookmark from Mum in the Mad House.
These mindful colouring bookmarks are the perfect chill out activity for tweens.
20. Basic sewing skills ribbon bookmark from My Busy Beehives
Try creating these cool ribbon bookmarks perfect for tweens looking to start sewing.
21. Paint chip Pikachu bookmark from Pink Stripey Socks
If you are a Pokemon fan you’ll love this fun bookmark craft.
22. Tie dyed bookmark from Happy Hooligans
These tye dye bookmarks made with sharpies and rubbing alcohol are super cool!
For more like this, check out our big list of Art and Craft Projects for Tweens.
23. DIY pokeball corner bookmark from Big Family Blessings
Another super fun Pokemon themed bookmark to make.
24. Minion bookmark from The Best Ideas for Kids
Never lose your page again with this adorable minion bookmark!
25. Coloring kindness bookmark from Coffee and Carpool
This color-in bookmark is a great reminder to be kind.
26. Superhero bookmark from That Kids Craft Site
Make a bookmark with the design of your favourite superhero!
27. DIY unicorn bookmark from DIY Thought
If your tweens love unicorns, they will love making these cute bookmarks.
You just finished reading 25+ Fun & Easy Bookmark Crafts for Tweens! Consider leaving a comment!
Thank you for subscribing to Childhood 101, why not pop over to the blog to really see what's new, subscribe to our newsletter or to share this post with your friends.