Bread Thank You Gift Printable Tag
Give a loaf of bread as a thank you gift and pair it with this punny printable thank you note.
I have a mega list of punny thank you gift ideas that I posted on my site years ago. It’s an awesome resource for gift giving. I just love a good pun! It makes it easier and more fun to find something to give to someone, especially when you want to say thank you with something more than just a thank you note.
Recently I decided to make printables for a few of my favorite punny gifts from that list. First up is bread because it’s such an awesome gift that people absolutely love to receive.
Here are the gift tags:
The tag reads:
for being there when KNEADED
for RISING to the occasion,
for never LOAFING on the job,
and for helping others to HEEL.
No matter how you SLICE IT,
you do a great job!
So many good bread puns all in one thank you tag! LOL. This one is a good one, folks.
If you want a really great recipe, this is the best ever homemade bread. And if you’re not the baking type or are in a time crunch, buy a yummy loaf of bread from the store, add the tag and you still have a really great thank you gift!
To make the tags:
- Click on the blue button below.
- Download the files. If you are on a school or work computer, it may not let you access the files. Try again at home on an unrestricted computer.
- Print the design onto white cardstock.
- Cut the tags apart. It is set to print four to a page to prevent wasting paper. If you’re only giving out one gift, save the other three tags for another day.
- Punch a hole in one corner and tie the tag to a loaf of bread with pretty ribbon.
This gift is cute and yummy and funny, which is a pretty great combination if you ask me. Enjoy!
Pin it so you can find it later!
The post Bread Thank You Gift Printable Tag appeared first on The Craft Patch.