BUBBLE WRAP CORN CRAFT
Follow us on Instagram for more fun ideas for kids!
This bubble wrap corn craft is a fun Fall Thanksgiving craft for kids and is a great recycled use of bubble wrap and paper tubes!
Thanksgiving crafts can be all about turkeys and yes we get it, the turkey is the star after all! Indian corn crafts are also fun for kids to make so here we show you a fun Bubble Wrap Corn craft you can easily color yellow as corn. You can easily create festive Indian corn by using more common fall colors like browns, tans and oranges.
What do you need to make bubble wrap corn?
You’ll need a toilet paper tube, bubble wrap, paint, paper, glue and that’s it! This bubble wrap corn is a fun recycled craft project for the kids and is a wonderful use of packaging you may have around from boxes and upcycling paper tubes!
What can you do with your corn craft?
You can use it to make a cornucopia for a pretend Thanksgiving table feast! You can also use it to make pretend play food if your child is into playing kitchen or creating market stands of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Bubble Wrap Corn – Materials:
Toilet paper tube
Yellow paint and paint brush
Watch the DIY video in this post for the step by step
- Grab a piece of bubble warp that is longe than the top and bottom of your paper tube by at least two inches.
- Wrap the bubble wrap around the paper tube and rubber bands around the to keep it in place. Tuck one end of the bubble wrap inside the tube. Secure with glue.
- On the other end, create a point and glue in place. Remove rubber bands.
- Paint your corn yellow with a paint brush. Allow to dry.
- Create two leaves per corn by drawing out corn leaves on green paper. Cut out.
- Glue the leaves to the corn and fold down the leaves.
You Might Also Like
Thanksgiving Turkey Snack