Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day
Create a colorful and lovely Valentine holiday with all of these inexpensive Dollar Tree Valentine's Day items. That makes it easy to celebrate Valentine's Day on a budget.
You'll find everything from home decor to Dollar Tree Valentine's Day cards at your local store. And while some items in the store have been raised to $1.25, you'll still find plenty available for $1.00 or even .50.
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you make a purchase after clicking on a link, I earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
How are you celebrating Valentine's Day this year? Whether you're staying home or heading out to a party, it can be easy to get caught up in the hype and overspend. Skip the expensive fresh flowers and head to your local dollar store for this year's designs and trends. There's a lot more there than Dollar Tree Valentine's Day decor–so go check it out!
Valentine's Day Party Supplies
Pick up Valentine paper dinner plates, napkins, and everything you need for a Valentine's Day party. Or, just use them at home to make meals a little more special.
You'll also find plastic table coverings, heart-shaped serving trays, Valentine's plastic tumblers and plastic goblets. Not only is preparing for the party easy, but clean-up will be, too!
Dollar Tree Valentine Decorations
There is so much to choose from this year! Keep an eye out for:
- Wooden signs in many color schemes, not just pink and red
- Welcome mats for inside or outside your front door
- Rainbow hanging signs (that would make great decor for a tween's room)
- Valentine window clings to decorate windows and doors
- Heart-shaped door hangers
- Faux flowers, especially roses, in all colors
- Valentine gnome picks to add to indoor/outdoor plants
Valentine Craft Supplies from Dollar Tree
Want to DIY your Valentine decorations? Look for a simple project idea on this big list of Valentine DIY decor projects under $10. The dollar store is a great place to find inexpensive craft supplies. Look for:
- Wire wreath forms (this is the only time of year they'll have heart-shaped)
- Dollar Tree Valentine ribbon
- Plain wooden hangers to paint yourself
- Paper mache words to DIY or paint
- Pink and red Deco Mesh ribbon for an easy wreath
- Valentine glitter tulle
Check out the craft aisle for non-themed supplies that you can use, too. For example, this Valentine Candle uses a battery-operated candle along with twine and ribbon.
Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Cards
You'll find two types of greeting cards this year–all from Hallmark–and so much less expensive than a drugstore or Hallmark Gold Crown store. My Dollar Tree had a huge selection of both the Expressions cards ($1.00 each) and the Heartline cards (2 for $1.00). All are perfect for giving to family, friends and teachers.
When's the last time you mailed someone a card? Take a moment and send a loved one some “snail mail” to say Happy Valentine's Day.
Dollar Tree Valentine Gift Ideas
Find candy, snacks and even Valentine socks to give as gifts. There's something for everyone! Dress up your inexpensive gift with these:
- Valentine-themed wrapping paper
- Tissue paper in matching colors
- Valentine gift bags in all shapes and sizes
- Valentine's Day cotton treat sacks
- Gift boxes in cute Valentine patterns
- Kraft paper Valentine gift bags