Fall Cocktails and Fall Crafts
Fall is my favorite season of the year, the colors, the smells, and all the warm feelings you get everywhere you go. Decorating for fall doesn’t have to be hard or break the bank. You just need to get creative and have fun creating the fall feels in your home.
Enjoying Fall Through An Apple Cider Cocktail
There is nothing better than the taste of fall when the seasons start to change. From pumpkin spice to apple crisp, there is something about a fall cocktail that reminds you of how wonderful fall feels. This apple cider cocktail is easy to create and perfect to enjoy on the porch while the leaves start to change.
- 1 oz Enchanted Rock Vodka
- Caramel Drizzle
- 2 oz Texas Ranger Whiskey
- Apple Cider (this can be cold or warm)
- 2 – 3 Drops Orange Bitters
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- Cinnamon Stick
- Drizzle the caramel on the inside of the glass.
- Add vodka, whiskey, orange bitters, and apple cider to the glass.
- Top off with sparkling apple cider.
- Chop a few pieces of apple and add them to the cocktail.
- Slice the orange and add it to the cocktail.
- Place the cinnamon stick in the glass.
A Fall Wreath That Will Last The Rest Of The Year
You can create a fall wreath with a few different types of wreath styles. I like using a grapevine or a styrofoam wreath, but you could also use a wire or a straw wreath. All of these can be purchased at your local craft store or online. The great thing about this fall wreath is that I did not use hot glue to put it together, so I can use it again for the next holiday. You just pull off the items and redo them with a Thanksgiving or Christmas theme.
- Styrofoam Wreath
- 2” Thick Burlap Ribbon
- Bush Of Fall Flowers
- Use a pin to adhere the burlap ribbon to the inside of the wreath.
- Wrap the ribbon around the wreath, overlapping a bit as you go.
- When you get back to where you started, use the same pin you began with to adhere the end of the ribbon into the wreath.
- Cut the stems off the fall floral bush with wire cutters.
- Add the floral stems to the bottom of the wreath in a swag pattern.
- Use a piece of ribbon to tie a hanger to the top of the wreath.
Easy-To-Create Fall Pumpkin
This is such a fun project to do, and it is perfect for creating a fall feeling in your home. You could even change up the material for each season and continue to have it around your home. I created my material and toilet paper pumpkin many years ago, and it has held up great.
- Roll of Toilet Paper
- 18” x 18” Piece of Fall Material
- Cinnamon Stick
- Place the toilet paper roll in the middle of the piece of material.
- Stuff the material evenly through the top hole of the toilet paper roll
- Place the cinnamon stick in the hole to hold the material inside the roll.
For more craft ideas, visit Creative Lifestyles With Adeina.