Packing for our summer staycation
It’s summer time – hurray! School is out and I’m ready to dust the cobwebs off the suitcases and take a vacation with the girls. This year, we’ve opted for a staycation and a camping holiday in the UK. We are all super excited but as always we can’t rely on the British weather so we’ll be packing a bundle of dresses and swimsuits as well as the usual wellies and cosy cardigans! Here’s a lowdown of some pieces I’ll be popping into our bags.
- We love everything from Mabo Clothier. Emily curates such timeless pieces each season. The dresses are great to slip on over the girls swimsuits for an al fresco lunch and we love the cotton basics for everyday wear.
- Helena loves something urban and funky these days. We adore Bobo Choses collection from Orange Marmalade.
- Plimsolls from Cienta Kids – the colours are so gorgeous!
- A swimsuit for each of us – we love the ones from Canopea, Ned Swim , Seaesta Surf and King of Redonda . And of course we can’t leave Papa out – we love the collections from Tom and Teddy.
- PJ’s from La Paloma – how pretty are their designs.
- Wellies and raincoats from Muddy Puddles.
- Florence currently loves everything from Marie Puce – their toilet bags are so pretty and we love the sandals. We’ll pack the jumpsuits in our bags too – Florence will wears her all day long!
- We love these backpacks from Goodordering – so functional and packed with space.
- A journal for each of the girls from Bella and Phoenix because we love to note our memories each day.
- A good book will keep us occupied on the long journeys. How Brave is the Wren has a super library and we have some of these books in our bags.
- And finally, we will need a cosy cardigan for the early morning walks with our dog. I am in love with Jaggery London – how gorgeous is this one? We also adore the snoods from Smalls – they come in so handy of cooler evenings watching the stars.
Wherever you go on holiday this summer, enjoy and do let us know what your favourites are too to pack.
Here’s to the summer!
The post Packing for our summer staycation appeared first on Babyccino Kids: Daily tips, Children's products, Craft ideas, Recipes & More.