We’re Hiring! Looking for an Independent Account Director, Atlanta
Tinybeans and Red Tricycle are seeking an independent account director in the Atlanta area! If you are a passionate and tech-savvy strategic seller, self-motivated and proactive and familiar with the Atlanta area, read on to see if you fit the bill!
photo: Michelle Rose
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission—to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
Tinybeans is a private, protected, app-based social media platform where parents capture and share their children’s life stories. Red Tricycle is a website-based content platform that offers locally-oriented daily inspiration for parents to lean in to creating memorable family fun. With our acquisition of Red Tricycle in March 2020, the Tinybeans family of brands now offers our brand partners a community of deeply engaged, every day users on two of the most brand safe platforms in the world, delivering a combined monthly reach of 25 million pre-natal to pre-teen parents
Your Part in Our Mission:
As an Independent Account Director in a commission-only role, you’ll be a mission-critical part of our company’s success, playing a key role in ensuring that our most valued customers have positive experiences with our platform right from the beginning. You will drive the sales cycle and conversion, develop relationships with new customers, and help customers get the most out of the partnerships that they form with Tinybeans & Red Tricycle brands.
You are a passionate and tech-savvy strategic seller, with experience in digital/experiential media and a proven track record within sales for national accounts based out of the southeast (CPG, Pharmaceutical, Travel and similar industries) and local accounts (family-focused, Atlanta-based businesses such as museums, schools, hospitals and similar industries) . You are an extremely self-motivated and proactive executive and you operate well in an entrepreneurial culture. You are goal-oriented and resourceful, making strategic decisions to drive the sales pipeline and drive conversion to successfully deliver on your goals.
How You Can Make an Impact:
- Operate as an Independent Account Director
- Grow existing accounts and drive rapid expansion of the new business funnel
- Customize various sales aids, visual presentations, research reports and sales support data to close deals
- Help to identify market opportunities to engage the client base and build brand awareness within the advertising community
- Develop partner solutions that clearly achieve client objectives while staying true to the Tinybeans brands and audiences
What You Bring to the Table:
- 3-5+ years of digital media sales experience required with a proven track record of meeting & exceeding sales goals
- The ability to work independently to craft creative and efficient solutions to marketers’ requests for proposals
- A self-starter who can handle all aspects of the position, from prospecting to putting together media plans and proposals, to crafting your own pitch and brainstorming campaign ideas for clients
- Intellectual curiosity–you are creative in the way you go about tackling problems, and embrace failure as a means to spark innovation and growth
- Strategic and consultative skills, with the ability to build strong, performance-based partnerships with National & Local clients and agencies
- The ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
Think you’re the right fit for the job? Send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.