15 Unique Things To Do For Valentines Day In Dallas
Scarf: Sole Society Exotic Printed Scarf restocked!! (similar, similar)
Top: J.Crew Point Sur Pointelle Sweater (XS) extra 50% off! (similar)
Belt: Gucci Double G (75)
Bottom: Express High-Waisted Denim Perfect Leggings (oo-short / size down)
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman Lowland OTK Boots (5 / size down) (similar under $100, similar)
Sunglasses: Gucci GG0106S (Amazon dupe)
Earrings: Gold Hammered Teardrops
Valentines Day is tomorrow and its always a fun excuse to go out and do something fun! Im rounding up 15 unique things to do in Dallas to celebrate your Valentines Day this year. Ive broken it out into different categories so no worries if youre not looking for something romantic as Ive also included categories such as adventurous, fun, and foodie! Be sure to bookmark this page even if its just for future date-night ideas too!
Romantic Date Night Ideas
- chocolate tour The best way to someones heart is through their stomach, am I right? Dallas By Chocolate is a way for you to indulge your sweet tooth and enjoy a 3-hour tour of Dallas to pchocalatiers (pastries and ice cream included). Bring your own wine and be prepared to learn about chocolate history as well as try samples galore!
- UTA planetarium I only recently learned that the University of TX at Arlington has a planetarium and theres even a special Valentines Day event! Look into the starry sky and enjoy the evening with someone special.
- gondola tour Get a taste of Italy in a private gondola tour of Dallas while enjoying chocolates and a beverage of your choice.
- brewery tour / mezcal tasting / wine tasting Now that dry January is over, its time to enjoy drink or two! When it comes to breweries, Ive personally been to Four Corners, but have also heard great things about Deep Ellum Brewery. Meanwhile, I had a friend who did a Mezcal tasting last weekend and had rave reviews definitely something that Ive now added to my list of date night ideas! And finally, if youre more of a wine girl, be sure to check out Grapevine Wine Tours its an award-winning winery located right here in the Dallas area!
Fun Date-Night Ideas
- arcade + bar I love the concept of mixing an old-school arcade with a bar! Play some pinball or have a friendly competition over some Mario check out fun places such as Regeneration Arcade Bar if youre in North Dallas and Bishop Ciderade if youre closer to the Bishop Arts District.
- improv show Get a good laugh in with some improv comedy and check out the many shows at Dallas Comedy House! I actually have several co-workers who perform there and yall, these guys put in so much work. There are performances every night and its a great way to unwind from a long day with something funny!
- craft + drink upstairs circus You may have heard of those wine + paint places but this is a new spin on the concept where you get to craft! Upstairs Circus is a new spot that opened up in Deep Ellum and they have class offerings such as making jewelry hangers, serving trays, and concrete coasters.
- murder mystery dinner Enjoy your meal with a show when you sign up for a fun murder mystery dinner! I havent done one of these in a loooong time so its back on our own date-night ideas list.
- helicopter ride Adrian and I have done a helicopter ride while on vacation and its been one of the most unforgettable experiences. I recently picked up this Groupon for a helicopter ride in Dallas that also includes a dinner cant wait to report back but its definitely dinner with a view at a whole other level!
- axe throwing Nothing like getting romantic with your S.O than by throwing an axe right? But really, its actually super fun to try something new together and axe throwing is something that youll both love talking about for years later!
- acroyoga Get into stretchy pants and sign up for a fun acroyoga class where you get to combine yoga poses with some fun acrobatics! Ive done this a few times with Adrian and we have so much fun together.
- go out for dessert Enjoy something sweet and check out one of Dallas unique dessert spots! My favorites include Emporium Pies (they have a Dr Love red velvet chess pie thats perfect for Valentines!) or Botolino Gelato Artigianale, a spot thats acclaimed to have the best gelato in Dallas!
- omakase at Uchi Adrian and I had a double date here a few years ago and still, we talk about how its been one of the best dinner experiences weve ever had. If youve never had omakase before, its essentially where you leave it up to the chef to determine what youre eating! Its an incredible way to try something new and be sure to google if theres a Japanese restaurant in your area that offers omakase!
- purepecha I only recently learned of this place but HIGHLY recommend!! Purepecha is a bit of a secret spot restaurant located in the backroom of Revolver Taco and similar to the omakase style mentioned above, you have a dinner where you let the chef determine your food (you are given the opportunity to let them know any particular foods you dont eat, of course). We had some of the most incredible authentic food and the entire intimate experience with the chef was unreal!
- cooking class Its always fun to be in the drivers seat when it comes to changing up your usual dinner date night! Adrian and I have done a few cooking classes at Central Market and Sur La Table, but next on my list include trying out some AirBnb Experiences such as Korean home-cooking and an Art of Pho cooking class!
bookmark this page!
There are countless different ways to enjoy Valentines Day a little differently. Hopefully this list gives you some ideas and lets you try something new and exciting with your s.o!
Are you doing anything for Valentines Day?
Shop This Post