8 Ways to Switch Up Styling Your Black Jeans for Winter
Black. Jeans. The staple of every winter time outfit; the holy grail of pants. Dress them up, dress them down there are endless possibilities.There is, of course, my fall and winter uniform: black jeans, an oversized sweater, and booties. But Im here with some ideas on how to rock that outfit, plus a few otherexamplesto style yourmost-loved jeans this winter. Scroll on to see some office favorites, a variety of styles, and of course, all the black jeans you need (also, can we take a moment of appreciation for Targets boots this year?!).We all have that one pair of favorite black jeans that weve owned since forever (Im talking to myself here), so maybe its time to branch out try out a new pair with a whole new #lewk.
Here are eightoutfits featuring black jeans thatyoull want to copy this season:
1. Distressed jeans + mock-neck sweater + leopard mules + shoulder bag
2. Skinny jeans + turtleneck + snakeskin belt + headband + knee-high boots
3. Mom jeans + sweatshirt + puffer + beanie + boots
4. Skinny jeans + bold top + heeled mules + tote
5. Cropped jeans + comfy pullover +mini backpack + cat-eye sunnies+ sneakers
6. Jeggings + oversized sweater + hair scarf +sherpa boots
7. Button front jeans + structured coat + wide brim hat + snakeskin booties
8. Distressed straight-leg jeans + snakeskin bodysuit + layered necklace + black booties
Which outfit is your favorite? How do you like to style black jeans? Let us know in the comments!
The post 8 Ways to Switch Up Styling Your Black Jeans for Winter appeared first on The Everygirl.