Love List-72; One Minute Habits and Thanksgiving Dishes
In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a great find for rustic ornaments, some wish-list travels and a few fashion finds you need to see! Check out what the team found this week.
- Love a good list – 17 one-minute habits that will change your life
- This would make an awesome gift for anyone (guys or girls!) Classic plaid scarf – so many beautiful prints, and affordable (JCrew Factory!)
- Long-ish read in The New Yorker, but it’s beautiful – Brené Brown’s Empire of Emotion-How a Texan’s stories teach a nation to be vulnerable. Article here, her newest book Atlas of the Heart comes out Nov. 30th
- I’ve always been fascinated by color theory so this article was a fun read. You ever wonder why McDonalds and Burger King both use red and yellow in their logo/marketing? It’s because those colors are meant to make you feel hungry!
- I am full on in holiday mode. Since we’ve been planning the holidays for months on SweetPhi, it basically feels like Christmas and it’s only the second week in November. So, I admit it, I have already been watching Christmas movies and just watched one of my favorites; The Holiday. It has me wanting to travel back to England – specifically The Cotswolds (yes, I know they go to Surrey in the movie:). I’ve spent months in London, so I want to see more of the countryside!
- Digging the over-sized bow trend popping up. I saw this one and this one and may just have to buy both!
- I love these wide leg corduroy pants for Thanksgiving. In fact, this whole outfit is perfect for the holiday! Plus, Loft is always having sales, so keep an eye out.
- I love my Christmas tree to be a little rustic and I saw these ornaments and LOVE them!
- I always forget about the Gap but I just got an order from them and this sweatshirt is SO comfy and this long sleeve is a good staple to have!
- I saw this cool kitchen gadget on Instagram and thought it was so handy and super cute too! You can use it with all kinds of sauces/syrups!
The Team’s Favorite – Thanksgiving Food
- There’s this one dish that just make Thanksgiving ‘Thanksgiving’ to me: broccoli divine – my mom made it every year for the holidays an I’m happy to say I’ve carried on the tradition.
- This may not be everyone’s traditional Thanksgiving food, but we make seasoned oyster crackers every year to snack on while the turkey is being made. And they are a crowd pleaser!
- My favorite dish I always look forward to are the cheesy potatoes! My family makes ones similar to Phi’s recipe for slow cooker cheesy potatoes!
The post Love List-72; One Minute Habits and Thanksgiving Dishes appeared first on Sweetphi.