Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Ready for Mother's Day??
Not to worry, I've got your gifting covered. I managed to round up 30 beautiful gifts at all price points, interests and stage of life. From planting flowers to mixing in the kitchen, beauty lovers and world changers, this list has them all covered.
This list also includes some of the best sellers from years past! If you see a gift marked with a *, you know you're gifting one of the Olive and Tate bestsellers (and you can't go wrong!).
Affiliate links are used in this post. As a member of Amazon Affiliates and other affiliate programs, I earn a small commission off of all qualifying purchases. Mother's Day 2021 Gift Guide
1. Gold Leather Dog Monogrammed Key Chain* Let's face it: once the kids move out, the dog moves up the chain! Also great to celebrate the Dog Moms in your life, this leather key chain can be monogrammed and comes in silver!
2. Birth Month Flower Grow Kit I love this birth month flower kit for both new moms and moms who are hard to gift! Birth flowers are similar to birthstones in that they have special, sentimental meaning.
This kit comes with the seeds, soil-less grow system and the glass jar with cork lid. Once the seeds have grown, they can be planted and the vase re-used. This would be a particularly cute gift from baby or little one to mom.
3. Aerosol Leather Travel Case Ok, I am that girl who always travels with giant, gallon sized Ziploc bags full of products. I'm also that girl who has heard her hairspray spraying out into her bag, thanks to the Ziploc system. On my personal list is this gorgeous full sized product travel case.
It zips closed, wipes clean and can hold full size shampoo, lotion and aerosol cans.
4. Navy Monogram Robe* I don't think it would be a Mother's Day round up without a robe!
I chose this navy number for a few reasons - it's on sale, a reader fave, the monogram options are modern and the navy does a great job of hiding any coffee spills.
5. Bud Vase* This little vase has the sweetest story - it's tiny on purpose, meant for the tiny weeds and flowers picked for you by your littles. Made of handblown glass, it's perfect to sit on a windowsill or by the kitchen sink.
It was a best seller on the 2020 Mother In Law Holiday Gift Guide.
6. All In One Travel Cosmetic Case I've never seen a travel cosmetic case quite like this one! The interior contains a zipper pouch for jewelry, a separate case for brushes and a wipe clean material. T
he exterior is faux leather and comes in a ton of gorgeous shades - many people actually use it daily, not for travel, because it's so well organized and perfect for under sink storage. Mine is currently en route to my house!
7. Handblown Personalized Glass Vase* The most elegant vase and such a friendly price point, I love this as a Mother's Day gift. It would be lovely for a mother-in-law, grandmother or special aunt, too!
The vase was a bestseller on the 2020 Mother's Day gift guide, so you know it's a winner.
8. Wrap Cardigan* The softest material known to man, this Ugg wrap cardigan is perfect paired with leggings or denim. I particularly love this for a new mom because it's easy to throw on. It's also a great gift for a carpool mom because it will look like a put together outfit with zero effort.
9. Heart Measuring Spoons* You guys loved these little heart shaped measuring spoons last year and I can see why! Each handcrafted spoon is engraved with a sweet little saying and cast in the makers original mold.
10. Birthstone Necklace* Completely customizable, each stone represents a birthstone of a babe or grand-babe! It's such a delicate and unique necklace with an amazing price point! I personally would mix my children's birth stones and maybe my husband's too.
This was a runaway best seller from the Her Gift Guide in bracelet form and the Mother's Day Gift Guide in 2020.
11. Initial Necklace* Another necklace option, this time incorporating initials. The famous asymmetrical initial necklace is delicate, dainty and so very special.
I think it makes my list every year for Mother's Day because, to me, it's a slam dunk gift. I especially think it's sweet for a new mom on her first Mother's Day.
12. Blue and White Decorative Bowl* A gorgeous bowl or styling, display or serving, this blue and white piece reminds me large family dinners. It's hand painted and made from red clay, plus can be sent gift wrapped!
13. Blush Pink Cafe Mixing Bowl Set I love this set of mixing bowls for a mom who adores her time in the kitchen. The bowls nestle inside of each other for easy storage and the largest has a handle for easy maneuvering. They are heavy, sturdy and gorgeous. If the pink isn' your thing, check out this large, white single bowl option!
14. Wine Soap Two great things combined! Wine + bath time, reimagined in all-natural, vegan soaps.
Here's how the product listing describes them: "blended notes from popular red and white wine varieties with complementary scents and oils—such as citrus for "chardonnay" and berries, plums, and apples for "pinot noir"—resulting in a series of sublimely scented soaps that bear the distinctive shades and subtle fragrances of the vinos that inspired them"
14 (again). Photo Calendar* I truly think every grandmother on Earth loves the quintessential photo calendar busting with cute pics of their grand babies. Bonus points if you sneak in pics they've never seen before.
15. Engraved, Personalized Bottle of Red Wine Now we're talking! This gorgeous bottle of red wine can be completely customized in the engraved message. Perfect for drinking when the day is wild or to save for a special occasion.
17. Birdies Flats Birdies have a cult following thanks to their "seven layers of cloud" comfort. Boasting support o a sneaker and comfort of a slipper, these babies can go outside or stay in, come in a ton of colors and are perfect or pampering.
18. Sleep Mist* Spray in the air, breathe deeply and drift o to deep sleep. What mom doesn't want that?? Paired with the aromatherapy roller ball, you'll be sending the mom in your life into a deep state of restful bliss!
19. Scalloped Personalized Tray Perfect for the mom who has everything, this scalloped tray can be personalized, monogrammed, comes in two sizes and a ton of fun colors.
20. THE Amazon Pajama Set I own these and sent a pair to my mom! They are soft, comfortable, flattering and the spitting image of much pricier pair! I have the navy blue and wear a size large.
21. Mini Countertop Make Up Mirror * A splurge worthy, self care gift! Available in three finishes, this makeup mirror can be tilted, has dimmable lights, is cordless and rechargeable.
Magnification is up to five times without distortion so you can get up close and personal to apply make up, skin care and all things beauty.
22. Maya Angelou "Still I Rise" Scarf This scarf is my favorite find for this year's gift list. Printed with the words of Maya Angelou's "Still I Rise", this gorgeous cream and blue scarf is chic, powerful and lovely.
The scarf is handmade in Portland, Oregon and has perfect reviews.
23. Acrylic Wine Glasses* Always a popular item around here, the print of these acrylic wine tumblers reminds me of a classic tortoise shell. Under $50 for a set of 4 glasses, I love this set or any Mom, but especially one who loves entertaining, wine or is the life of the party.
Glam them up by adding a gold monogram!
24. Ugg Slippers* Super soft and indulgent but with solid treads, these are the best of both worlds when it comes to a slipper. Not just house shoes, these could run errands if you needed them to!
25. Temperature Controlled Smart Mug* A coffee mug that keeps your coffee hot? Trust me, if you have no idea what to get the Mom in your life, this. is. its. We moms very rarely get to enjoy a hot cup of Joe, so the Ember mug with it's smart charging base that can be controlled with your iPhone is a dream come true.
26. Charging Tray This charging tray is on my permanent wish list (hint hint) because of the clean lines and feminine material. A beautiful addition to a nightstand, this croc embossed charging tray will organize and display your bedside must haves while charing your phone. I love the idea of taking off my rings and placing them in the tray - plus it can be monogrammed.
Not into keeping the phone in the bedroom? How perfect would this be on an entry table?
27. Equilibria Dynamic Duo Roller I've recently found Equilibria CBD and have been blow away with the effects CBD has had on my body and my mood. I love this roller duo as a gift because each multi-purpose roller is expertly crafted with premium CBD to relieve pressure points, regulate mood and ease topical discomfort.
Enjoy the aromatherapeutic benefits of Peppermint + Jasmine + Lemon to reset and uplift or Lavender + Bergamot + Rosewood to soothe and relax - and who wouldn't want that??
28. Marble Salt Well I love this little marble salt well with gold spoon as an addition to your kitchen counters. Snag two and add ground pepper to the second!
29. Cold Brew Coffee Maker A thoughtful and useful gift, this cold brew coffee maker will keep Mama stocked on the caffeine. Available in one or two quart sizes and 3 finishes, the pitcher produces 4 servings of smooth cold brew with any type of coffee grounds and is less acidic than traditional coffee brewing.
30. Diamond Hoop Earrings Super thin and lightweight, these (faux) diamond hoop earrings are a safe bet for the nervous gift givers amongst us (so, husbands).
The hoop size is large enough to be special but thin enough to be light weight and you can choose between yellow, white and rose gold.
Want even more gift ideas for her?
Check out this gift guide! #Featured #GiftGuide