My Top Holiday Gift Picks from Sierra (Pups, Finn, Friends and More!)
This post is sponsored by LTK and Sierra. The opinions and text are all mine.
I am a notorious last-minute holiday shopper. I cannot remember a year in my adult life that I was not out on Christmas Eve finishing up my shopping and I’m ALWAYS wrapping late into the night. As much as I’d like to think that I could be one of those people who have their Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving, I know that’s just not how I’m wired. I like the hustle and bustle of the holiday season and operate best under a little pressure, haha.
That said, I am trying to do a little better this year since there are some shipping issues and product shortages. My holiday plans are also one big question mark so all-around it makes sense to get it done earlier.
I got a HUGE jump start with an order I placed last week with Sierra.
HOLIDAY SHOPPING MADE EASY WITH SIERRA
If you’re not familiar with Sierra, it’s part of the TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods Family. Their specialty is apparel, footwear and gear to get you active and outside but they also offer tons of other great things. Think kids clothing and toys, household items, home decor, pet toys and supplies and more.
In one big online shopping extravaganza on Sierra’s website, I was able to get gifts for my girlfriends, Finn and the pups. And while I was at it, I got a cozy lounge set for me and a few holiday decor pieces for my house! The best part is that Sierra offers top brands at 20-60% less than department and specialty stores.
Here are my top picks for those on my list!
FOR THE PUPS
It’s not Christmas without gifts from the pups. One of my Christmas Eve stops is almost always the pet store to get them new bones and toys. I was able to save a ton of money by ordering their gifts from Sierra.
I couldn’t put Finn in this photo because I didn’t want to ruin the surprise!
- Finn is so into “cozy clothes” so I know he’ll love this fleece-lined jogger set
- I’ve had my eye on this double-sided easel since last Christmas and was able to get it at a great price!
- Cannot wait to give him this fishing game. I have such fond memories of games like this from my childhood.
- A holiday pj set! (we’ll break these out before Christmas)
COZY GIFTS FOR HER
Oftentimes, when I am shopping for gifts for my girlfriends I will pick out things that I would love to have. This time of year, you can’t go wrong with cozy-themed gifts! I would happily wrap myself up in any of these items.
- Cable fringe scarf (super soft and fringe detail is cute)
- Fuzzy slippers
- Cashmere gloves (touchscreen friendly)
- Cable-knit hat – love the cream and gold
- French terry cowl-neck shirt + jogger set – I am wearing this set in the first and last photo of this post and it’s so soft and comfy. I like the pants for hanging around the house and the top works well with leggings to hang around the house or run errands in.
ACTIVE GIFTS FOR HER
- Yoga wheel – if you’ve never tried one of these…you MUST order one. They are useful for so many things but especially amazing for stretching. Price on this one is great!
- Backpack – I am a backpack over tote kind of girl and carry mine around everywhere!
Each year I buy a few new holiday decor items to add to my collection.
- I really needed a new door mat and this one I found from Sierra was a steal and is adorable
- I also LOVE this light-up “BELIEVE” sign
- And I can always use more hand towels
SHOP HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST AT SIERRA
If you’re a big fan of Marshalls and HomeGoods like I am and also love all things active and outside, you have to check out Sierra. I know you’ll be able to find things for so many people on your list and at low prices! If you need a little inspiration, check out the gift center. Tons of good ideas at lots of different price points.
SHOP THE POST
What kind of holiday shopper are you? Early, last-minute or somewhere in-between?
Do you shop at TJ Maxx, Marshalls or HomeGoods? Have you tried Sierra yet?
Do you holiday shop for your pets?
The post My Top Holiday Gift Picks from Sierra (Pups, Finn, Friends and More!) appeared first on Peanut Butter Runner.